If anyone has an Instant Pot and has dared to take it out of the box, they are likely obsessed with it like I am. Immediately I had to start making recipes for this magic wonder. I love my Slow Cooker/Crock Pot. Don’t get me wrong here. I STILL LOVE MY CROCK POT!!! However, I can’t always have every ingredient on hand 4-8 hours before I want to eat it. Hence, the Instant Pot gives similar results in a shorter amount of time. Dare I say….I’m finding it even more versatile than my Slow Cooker. Here are a list of things I feel the Instant Pot does better than the Slow-Cooker.
- Hard boiled eggs. They are simply superior in the IP than any other method. Period. The easy peeling really takes it to another level
- Saute function- Ok, I admit. Last year, before I had an IP I did invest in a Slow Cooker with a saute feature. However, they do not all have this feature and I think it is a complete game-changer. The saute feature on the Instant Pot makes it truly a one-pot meal.
- Makes yogurt- not that I have attempted this. I’m still a rookie.
- Makes food truly taste like it’s been cooking all day, even though it’s only been 4 min.
- You won’t blow up your house. Pinky swear.
Try some of these Instant Pot Recipes ASAP!9